Project Manager - Digital Marketing
A full service digital marketing agency based in Atlanta (West Midtown area) is looking for an experienced PROJECT/ACCOUNT MANAGER, to join its growing team. This person will be responsible for managing daily communication and executing digital strategies for clients in the automotive industry.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4yrs of experience at a digital marketing agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Running weekly reports and analyzing the data (familiarity with Google Analytics & Google AdWords required).
• Assigning content to be written and assist content team in identifying organic search opportunities to better align content development with SEO best practices.
• Content optimization with a focus on keywords, meta data, effectiveness of links, and the ability for major search engines to quickly find and index high-priority terms.
• Analyzing data within Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media Metrics, and Webmaster Tools, including keyword rankings, error data logs, competitor research and other key performance metrics related to SEO.
• Setting up goals, segmenting data and creating custom dashboards in Google Analytics.
• Implementing and tracking various conversion metrics on client sites & offsite promotions.
• Ensuring that clients' goals and objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner.
• Continued desire to learn about more project management, business, design, and web technology.
• Become a subject matter expert in supporting internal SEO/SEM best practices and standards.
• Keep up to date with SEO/SEM industry trends, techniques and best practices and bring new information to the team.
• Working in automotive website platforms on a daily basis. Ex: (WordPress, dealer.com, nexgen, cdk, dealerspike, dealerfire, dealerinspire, fusionzone etc.).
• Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work in both groups and independently.
• 2-4 years of experience in an digital marketing role at an auto dealership, agency, media company or in-house marketing team.
• Writing experience, preferably online content for SEO, blog or paid and social ads.