Social Media Manager
LMi (Local Marketing Inc) is seeking a Social Media Manager to spearhead the expansion of our firm’s digital department, with the following goals:
- Increase engagement with out clients online presence, including social media and the web
- Enhance the agency’s digital service offerings to clients
The Manager will lead all aspects of LMi's digital presence, including identifying emerging communications technologies and recognizing shifts in current digital platforms; developing and implementing integrated social and web strategies for a cohesive digital presence; and regularly reporting on both agency analytics and industry best practices. In collaboration with account teams, the Manager will also work with LMi's clients across the various verticals to guide their digital strategies, deepening the reach and impact of their online initiatives, including web sites and social media.
• 3-5 years experience designing and implementing digital marketing and social media campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape, platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, among others), tools (Mailchimp, Google Analytics, web content management programs), and best practices, including extensive experience using SEO and analytics to help guide both paid and unpaid digital strategies
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and effectively collaborate
• Experience using design software to create digital content (Not required, but a plus)
• Strong organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and strong editing skills
• Passion for Digital Marketing and making a difference for our clients.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements