Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager
A digital marketing agency specializing in search marketing, social media, email marketing, website design/development and more is looking for an experienced PPC specialist to join its growing team.
This person will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients and help manage the daily communication and executing of SEO strategies for some of the agency's top accounts .
CLIENT PROJECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Website redesign/updates
- Paid search implementation and management on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Search engine optimization
- Content writing
- Email marketing
- Re-marketing and online ads on Facebook and other portals
- Much more
- Assist content team in identifying organic search opportunities and better align content development with SEO best practice.
- Content optimization with a focus on keywords, effectiveness of links, and the ability for major search engines to quickly find and index high-priority terms
- Assist in the creation of detailed technical requirements for development teams and provide input as needed to ensure SEO best practices are followed
- Development, monitoring and reporting on SEO metrics including keyword rankings, error data logs, competitor research and other key performance metrics related to SEO
- Setting up goals, segmenting data and creating custom dashboards in Google Analytics
- Implementing and tracking various conversion metrics on client sites & offsite promotions
- Continued desire to learn about more project management, business, design, and web technology.
- Become a subject matter expert in supporting internal SEO best practices and standards
- Keep up to date with SEO industry trends, techniques and best practices and bring new information to the team
- Creation of SEO presentations to business, marketing or technology stakeholders as needed
- At least 4 years of experience in an PPC role at an agency or in-house marketing team
- Writing experience, preferably online content for SEO, blog or paid and social ads
- Ability to review and make decisions based on analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of web user experience and how it relates to SEO/SEM
- Confidence in establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, through email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Capacity to handle many responsibilities and deadlines for all clients.
- Willingness to contribute to development of internal processes.
- Experienced internet user with relevant software experience preferred, including Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Skype for business)
- Familiar with Google Analytics and/or Tag Manager, basic HTML, and Wordpress
Bonus Points For:
- Google AdWords experience
- Website development experience with automotive platforms (dealer.com, CDK, dealeron, etc.)
- Sales Experience
- Full Time Position
- Competitive salary based on experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration!